Sunday, March 23, 2014

February Favourites


This might be late but here are my February Favorites in digital :

Malaika Firth is definitely my girl crush


KURT D. COBAIN (1967-1994) photo by Jeff Mermelstein
Intersting: 300,000 year old flower revived by Russian scientists. Found \frozen in the Siberian permafrost.

Korean Streetstyle is LOVE, my favorites are on this blog



My cat got on the roof taken by Me

February has been quite a month for me. I was actually busy during that month, with unlimited college work to do in a limited amount of time. It was hectic but I'm glad that's over. It's March now and i'm having my college semester break. To be honest, this might sound cliche but I cant wait for the next semester. Or I cant wait to get myself busy. plus, I miss my friends. However, I'm trying to get all the rest I can during this one month break. Also, isnt it weird that the plane that disappeared still could not be found ? No distress calls at all too. I just hope those people involved in this disappearance are somehow safe. There's still hope.
"There is nothing so cruel in this world than having nothing to hope for "#prayforMH370

Song of the Month :

1 comment:

  1. Malaika Firth is so damn cool-biggest girl crush on her!

    Keep in touch! x
    www.stonefoxinterrupted.blogspot.com
    www.dalliancemagazine.com
    laura@dalliancemagazine.com

    ReplyDelete

i love feedbacks